The Harvest Handmade Market is a village-fair style shopping event located on the Historical Chardon Square. At the Harvest Handmade Market you will find unique handmade goods, vintage finds and delicious food. For this event you will be able to browse through approximately 75 creative booths filled with amazing handmade and vintage finds. Each 10’ x 12’ space (tent required) will be set up as a boutique style shopping area.
We are seeking out friendly and creative vendors!
We are looking for stylish handmade goods that are non-commercial. We love repurposed, recycled and upcycled items.
We are interested in vendors who enjoy finding the best and unique vintage finds and are able to display them with an artistic eye.
Selling at the Harvest Handmade Market
All vendors will be responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax from the event. Geauga County sales tax is 6.75%. All vendors must be non-commercial items or companies.
The cost of the Harvest Handmade Market is $75.00 for a 10’ x 12’ space, payable upon application approval. Vendors must supply their own tent, booth furnishings, and are responsible for maintaining and cleaning up their area after the show.
Once all required information is submitted, it will be juried. We are looking for high quality products with creative displays.
- Check-in and booth assignments will be located in the Heritage House on the Chardon Square. Coffee and Donuts will be provided for all vendors free of charge!
- Set-up time is 6:30 am to 9:30 am and take-down is after 5:00 pm.
- Your booth must be attended at all times.
- Each vendor takes full responsibility for their products throughout the duration of the event.
- No vehicles are permitted in the exhibiting area or on the grass. You may unload as close to your booth as possible, then promptly move your vehicle to our offsite parking areas next to and across the street from the Courthouse. Both areas will be marked and reserved for vendors.
- The market will go on rain or shine. Please be prepared.
- If you should need to cancel, there will be no refunds 30 days prior to the event.
We look forward to working with everyone to ensure a successful event!
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Talty at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 862-1441.
Alternative Application Submission
Applicants may download, print and sign the application form and email to email@example.com or mail to:
Harvest Handmade Market
c/o Stephanie Talty
153 Main St.
Chardon, Ohio 44024
If your application is accepted, your $75 registration fee check will be cashed and you will also receive a welcome email. Otherwise, your check will be returned to you.