The Chardon Square Association is pleased to announce our new $1,000 service scholarship to be awarded each year to a graduating high school senior. The recipient will be selected by our scholarship committee and awarded the scholarship during their school sponsored scholarship award ceremony.
To be eligible, the student must:
- Live within the Chardon Local School district
- Submit a completed scholarship application form and essay
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have a referral from a current Chardon Square Association member in good standing
- Complete five (5) hours of community service with the Chardon Square Association
Download the application form and mail it back to us by April 15th.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.