Join us on the square for a day full of activities, dining and shopping! Listen to carolers as you stroll the square. Browse our many shops and get a start on your holiday shopping. See the square from a different perspective in our free horse-drawn carriage rides, then enjoy dinner and drinks in one of our fine restaurants. End the evening with live entertainment by Jasmine Dragons or a holiday show at the Geauga Theater.
Preliminary Schedule of Events
Subject to change
- Santa at the Theater – Geauga Lyric Theater, 10 AM – 1 PM
- Mobile Library – Short Court St., 11 AM – 4 PM
- Hot Cocoa Bar & Gingerbread House Display – Heritage House, 12 – 6 PM
Want to enter the gingerbread house contest? Register here
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides – Around the square, 1 PM – 7 PM
- Victorian Carolers – Around the square, 2 PM
- Visit with Santa Claus – Heritage House, 4:30 PM – 6 PM
- Jasmine Dragons Winter Showcase – Park Auditorium, 6 PM – More details
- A Christmas Carol – Geauga Lyric Theater, 7:30 PM
Below is a list of local merchants who will be hosting holiday open houses, extended hours, and special promotions. Thank you for shopping local!